China boxes or Dish Boxes are constructed using durable, double walled corrugated cardboard. This better protects your china, dishes, crystal, glassware & fragile items from damage due to handling and moving when properly packed with bubble wrap or packing paper.
18″ x 18″ x 28″ (L x W x H inches) 5.2 cubic feet.
- 42 ECT.
- Premium professional grade materials.
- Double walled corrugated construction.
- Start by placing a 3 inch layer of loose, crushed packing paper or
bubble wrap at the bottom of the box.
- Pack plates and dishes vertically on edge. Place more crushed packing paper or bubble wrap between each item.
- Once a level is full place another 2-3 inches layer of crushed packing paper or bubble wrap over the dishes and repeat until the china box is full. NOTE: the final top layer should be 3 inches of crushed packing paper or bubble wrap.
- Limit the overall weight of a box to no more than 50 lbs.
- Try not to over pack boxes. If it’s to heavy to lift it will be to heavy to move.
- Don’t forget packing tape! Be generous when taping your boxes. Triple tape the bottom for added strength.
- 100% Recyclable, Compostable & Biodegradable.
- Constructed with a minimum of 63% recycled content
- Durable & Reusable for many years.